среда, 7 марта 2012 г.

Webcam Software

Pretty Video Stream Suite

Fantastic! I just tried this software and it worked. Actually, after downloading it, I tried to run it. It has several different functionalities linked to image transmission. The one that I chose was creating a web page for my video broadcasting. This is how I had my own web page with me in the video, with audio. The software broadcasted the captured video to this site that I created with its help! It really was like magic. The connexion was good and the quality of the picture was very good. Imagine having a video recorded for a certain campaign, be it for business, social, or other reasons. It is possible to give the link to the site to a number of people and invite them to a direct braodcasting or just to watch a prerecorded video. Isn’t it amazing? When your skype fails, this will work!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий